Supporting Successful Business Events
These resources will give you some ideas and ensure you have the appropriate tools when planning your next conference or event in Canterbury.
Check out our guides below - featuring the best of accommodation in Christchurch for your business events delegates, and quick facts on why Christchurch is a fantastic business events destination.
There are many amazing experiences to be had in Christchurch and Canterbury and no matter the length of your stay, the region will be sure to please. Take a look at the sample itineraries below exploring some of the amazing attractions and activities the region has to offer. These highlight just a small snapshot of what is on offer, contact us for further ideas.
ChristchurchNZ Convention Bureau Quarterly Newsletter
A quarterly email newsletter keeping you up-to-date with the business events sector in the Christchurch and the Canterbury region. Sign up if you would like to be included on our email distribution list.
The ChristchurchNZ Convention Bureau can provide you with resources to help promote your business event, ensuring your delegates have all they need to get the most out of their stay in Christchurch and Canterbury.
What's on Offer?
- Christchurch & Canterbury official visitor guide - provides a comprehensive introduction to Christchurch city and the Canterbury region with maps, useful visitor information, details of attractions, activities, dining and entertainment.
- Digital content - Christchurch and Canterbury information for use on conference websites and conference apps. Tailored to suit your requirements i.e. dining, retail, activities, helpful contacts, maps to venues and accommodation.
- ChristchurchNZ Toolkit - a range of high resolution images and videos of Christchurch and Canterbury available for download.
- Notebooks - passport size with blank pages for notes.
- Central city conferencing map - a useful guide to venues, accommodation and support infrastructure and services.
- Further collateral items may be available on request.
Please contact us for more information.
Business Events Strategy
Over recent months, ChristchurchNZ Convention Bureau has been developing a new business events strategy to provide a framework for business events attraction and promotion to New Zealand’s newest city over the coming three years.
Ōtautahi Christchurch is well-positioned to meet the challenges ahead. With modern venues, a bustling city vibe and New Zealand’s South Island right on our doorstep, we have a world-class offering. Attracting business events to the city presents huge opportunities, both economically and socially. We are ready to grasp all these opportunities, with the opening of Te Pae Christchurch Convention Centre just around the corner.
Download the new ChristchurchNZ Business Events Strategy here.