How To Enrol
A step by step guide explaining the tertiary enrolment process.
Talk to the International Department and/or Careers Department in your school, your family, your agent, and maybe your host family when you are thinking about your future plan.
- Check all of the information available carefully. Think about what job or career you want in the future and what qualification(s) you will need.
- Attend open days or campus visits if you can.
- Check the entry requirements
- Get advice and help from tertiary provider staff on choosing your course and planning it.
- Check the deadlines for enrolment, accommodation and scholarship applications to help with your planning.
Create an online account and do your enrolment application on the tertiary provider’s website or contact them directly about how to enrol.
Get course planning advice and confirm your courses using your login.
Complete your enrolment in person on campus. This is when you pay your fees, and accept your enrolment offer.