BreakFree on Cashel is Christchurch's largest hotel with 263 modern accommodation rooms. The hotel also has four conference rooms with the ability to seat up to 60 guests theatre style or 60 guests for dinner.
BreakFree on Cashel is modern and fashionable with urban style. The hotel features leading technology with digital channels, wireless internet access, and funky lights that change colour in the guest bathrooms. A room type for everyone's budget.
Centrally located on Cashel Street, BreakFree on Cashel is a few minutes walk to the City Mall, Isaac Theatre Royal, Cathedral Square and the Transitional 'Cardboard' Cathedral.
- Cafe and Bar 165 on the street level open all day
- Free Wi-Fi in the lobby (limits apply) with 2 Apple iMacs available
- Welcoming reception team and room service available 24 hours
- Exercise room and guest laundry
- Free onsite parking (subject to availability)
- Personalised conference coordination team
The George Jakins room features an infinity glass balcony to extend the room's flexibility and allows for breakouts and post conference drinks to be enjoyed in the outdoors whilst viewing the city's ever changing landscape.
Exhibition capacity is based on 3mx3m booths.
Accommodation rooms are uniquely fitted out with pod-style bathrooms, with nine room types available. Features include:
- Bright coloured furnishings and carpets
- Smart Wi-Fi and LCD televisions
- Quiet rooms with double glazed windows and fully air conditioned
- Mood lighting, programmable TV settings for wake up calls and effects you can control
- Digital TV channels
- Accessible rooms available
Please note: the 'inner urban' rooms do not feature natural light.
Accommodation Room Types
- Inner urban double, queen or king
- City urban double, queen or king
- Urban twin
- City urban family
- City urban premium
George Jakins RoomFloor area: 108m²
Richard Walton RoomFloor area: 75m²
Delamaine RoomFloor area: 21m²
William Bower RoomFloor area: 30m²