Win one of two epic family day out experiences!
Our city centre is the best place to entertain the family, so get back into town and let’s keep that school holiday mood going!!!
We have got two great packages to giveaway. Prepare for excited shrieks from your little ones if you win – this giveaway is MASSIVE!
- Family pass for the Tram
- Morning tea at Bunsen ($30 voucher)
- Family pass for City Putt & Cruise
- Family pass for the Tram
- Family pass to HOYTS EntX (4 tickets, 2 large popcorn, 4 drinks)
- Lunch at Arties Bar & Café, inside EntX
Tag someone who deserves a day out with their family and get them to tag you back. Let’s share the love.
The winners will be drawn at 12pm on Thursday 25 July.
Prizes to be redeemed on Saturday, 27 July - so keep your Saturday FREE!
It’s all waiting here for you in the CBD. Awesome!
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter of the Baby Come Back CBD Family Experience is ChristchurchNZ, whose registered office is at Level 3, 101 Cashel Street, Christchurch, 8011, New Zealand.
- To enter, entrants must tag someone who deserves a day out with their family (and get them to tag you back). By entering the competition or promotion each entrant will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and to have agreed to be bound by them.
- The competition is open to residents of New Zealand, aged 18 or over on Facebook, except employees of ChristchurchNZ and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organization of the competition.
- Winners will be selected by the promoter and at the promoter’s discretion, based on the content of responses to Competition Posts.
- Winners will be notified by the promoter via the comments section of the relevant Competition Post.
- There is no entry fee to enter this competition.
- If a winner cannot be contacted by the promoter within [24 hours of the notification referred to in clause 5] the promoter reserves the right to reselect a replacement winner.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition, including the prizes, and these terms and conditions without notice because of circumstances outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified via relevant Competition Posts as soon as possible by the promoter.
- Winners and their family must be able to attend the experience on [Saturday, 27 July 2019].
- Prize are as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. Prizes are not transferable.
- The promoter reserves to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given or where an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner or otherwise than in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final.
- To the full extent permitted by law, ChristchurchNZ will not be liable to the winners in respect of any claim for any loss, damage or injury whatsoever (including, without limitation, any consequential, indirect special, punitive or incidental damages) or for any physical or mental injury suffered by the winner or accompanist as a result of in connection with the competition or by reason of the utilisation or application of any prize won in the competition.
- All entries become the property of ChristchurchNZ and may be used for promotional and marketing purposes, or passed onto a third party involved in the promotion for their marketing purposes.
- By entering the competition winners agree to their names being published and to be photographed, filmed and/or interviewed by ChristchurchNZ or the promoter and that the promoter may use their names and such photographs, videos and/or interviews for publicity purposes.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to ChristchurchNZ and not to any other party.