1. The promoter of the giveaway is ChristchurchNZ, Level 3, 101 Cashel Street, Christchurch, 8011, New Zealand
2. To be eligible entrants will have to complete the online competition form housed at www.bloomnz.com. Fields that must be completed are first name, last name, phone number, email address and the completed answer to the question - Tell us what Tangaroa and Ali were travelling in at the start of the NZ Agricultural Show 2021 TV special? The answer must be submitted correctly. There are two correct answers. All incorrect answers will not be valid for entry.
3. The competition is open to families of 4 people who reside in New Zealand and are able to travel to Otautahi, Christchurch. The main entrant must be aged 18 years or older.
4. Employees of ChristchurchNZ and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation of the competition are not eligible to enter.
5. Winners will be selected from all valid entries by ChristchurchNZ and at ChristchurchNZ’s discretion
6. Winners will be drawn at random on Monday, 13 February 2022 from eligible entries.
7. Winners will be notified by email and phone at the conclusion of the competition on Tuesday, 14 February 2022
8. There is no entry fee to enter this competition.
9. Only one entry per person
10. If a winner cannot be contacted by ChristchurchNZ within 24 hours of the notification, ChristchurchNZ reserves the right to re-select a replacement winner.
11. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
12. ChristchurchNZ reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition, including the prizes, and these terms and conditions without notice because of circumstances outside of ChristchurchNZ control. Any changes to the competition will be notified via relevant Competition Posts as soon as possible by the promoter.
13. The prize giveaway is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. Prizes are not transferable.
14. Any additional costs incurred by the winner to redeem the prize(s) such as transport, food & beverage, room service, minibar, or any other surcharges which are not explicitly stated in the competition post remain the sole responsibility of the winner.
15. ChristchurchNZ reserves to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given or where an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner or otherwise than in accordance with these terms and conditions.
16. ChristchurchNZ’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final.
17. To the full extent permitted by law, ChristchurchNZ will not be liable to the winners in respect of any claim for any loss, damage or injury whatsoever (including, without limitation, any consequential, indirect special, punitive or incidental damages) or for any physical or mental injury suffered by the winner or accompanist as a result of in connection with the competition or by reason of the utilisation or application of any prize won in the competition.
18. All entries become the property of ChristchurchNZ and may be used for promotional and marketing purposes, or passed onto a third party involved in the promotion for their marketing purposes.
20. By entering the competition winners agree to their names being published and to be photographed, filmed and/or interviewed by ChristchurchNZ and may use their names and such photographs, videos and/or interviews for publicity purposes.
21. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to ChristchurchNZ and not to any other party.
22. All members of travelling group who are eligible to be double vaccinated must hold a current Vaccine Passport for the purposes of attending the events and attractions as part of the package.
23. If for any reason the prize can not be accepted due to government travel restrictions, then the prize will be cancelled if alternative travel arrangements can not be made.
24. All prize elements offered are governed by the specific attraction or events conditions of entry
25. ChristchurchNZ and suppliers can change prizes at their discretion. ChristchurchNZ will endeavour to change prize with suppliers to equal or greater value if it can not be fulfilled.