Co-Ed / Tertiary
Since 2003, Talent International Institute (TII), has established a reputation for quality in the field of English language teaching, and will start to deliver NZDB Leadership & Management Level 5 and Level 6 on 12 November 2018.
Our school, with delivery sites located in central Christchurch and Dunedin, provides a welcoming atmosphere for students from all around the world. This atmosphere means that all students can be certain of a safe and happy environment where they are able to achieve to their highest potential.
Our Christchurch site, opened in April 2018, is located in the heart of the city by the Avon River. It is within walking distance of the Botanic Gardens, Christchurch Library, Bus Interchange, large shopping complexes and supermarkets, movie theatres, restaurants, cafes, and other conveniences. Students are encouraged to experience their new environment in every way.
Special features of TII include:
- Highly qualified teachers who will maximise student's learning strengths
- Friendly staff
- Small English classes restricted to 10 students with lively interactions between teachers and students
- Modern facilities in the city centre with easy city conveniences
- Very competitive Fee Structure
- Assistance with student visas and accommodation
Certificate of English Proficiency for Academic Purposes, Levels 1 to 4
New Zealand Diploma Business Programmes Level 5 and Level 6