Regional Business Partners Network
The Regional Business Partner Network can support you in both business recovery and growth.
Whether your business is moving into recovery mode and looking for guidance, or is focused on building capability and growth, there are resources and support available through the Regional Business Partner Network (RBP) designed to help you.
Our Regional Business Partner Growth Advisors take a birds-eye look at your whole business, then help you connect with the resources and experts so you can find the right support to recover, build capability and grow. To access the Regional Business Partner Network simply register online.
COVID-19 Advisory Support
The Government has allocated the following additional funding to the Regional Business Partner (RBP) Network to support New Zealand businesses and service providers during the COVID-19 pandemic:
- COVID-19 Business Advisory Funding will provide advice in areas such as HR and employment relations, finance and cashflow management, legal, health and wellness, business continuity planning, marketing strategy and digital enablement strategy.
- COVID-19 Business Advisory Fund information for businesses
- COVID-19 Business Advisory Fund information for service providers
- This Fund is now fully exhausted.
- Tourism Transitions Fund supports tourism businesses with advice and support such as HR and employment relations, finance and cashflow management, legal, health and wellness, business continuity planning including hibernation and exiting the business, marketing strategy and digital enablement strategy. This funding is in addition to both the COVID Advisory Funding available via the RBP Network and the support available via Qualmark.
- Tourism Transitions Fund information for tourism businesses
- Tourism Transitions Fund information for service providers
- Step 1: You need to be registered for the RBP Network – you can register here. If you are already registered, go straight to step 2.
- Step 2: Please complete this brief online form and an advisor will be in touch as soon as possible.
- This Fund is still available.
Other support available for businesses includes:
- RBP information including Growth Advisors who can help you find the right support
- Free webinars tailored to specific business needs
- Business Mentoring Support via Business Mentors New Zealand
- Export-specific information and support relating to COVID-19 from NZTE
- Kiwi Business Boost for free advice, tools, tops. events and articles tailored to your needs
- Digital Boost free advice in a user friendly manner for Businesses want to become more digital. Includes small “How to” video guides that show business how to build websites, post on Facebook etc
- COVID-19 Business Helpline for specific advice and access to Government business support
- North Island – 0800 500 362
- South Island – 0800 505 096
COVID-19 information for businesses, the government's central resource for COVID-19 business information.