Affordable accommodation with great meeting facilities for conferences and groups in Christchurch on the University of Canterbury campus. They have availability year-round as well as in the summer.
Just a short walk to the main University of Canterbury campus, both University Hall and Sonoda Village are ideally situated. Visitors are just a short drive from the heart of the growing and innovative central city of Christchurch as well as shopping and dining in Westfield mall in Riccarton. With over 500 rooms and facilities for catering and conferencing, this is a great location for groups of any size.
Your group will have access to all on-site facilities including large communal areas, laundry facilities, parking, and great outdoor spaces.
Room hire includes basic room set up and cleaning, whiteboard and markers, projector and screen, wi-fi connection for presenter.
- Single bedrooms with shared bathrooms - study desk and chair, wardrobe, mirror, bookcase and heating (some have wash basins in rooms)
- Shared communal areas with kitchenette and microwave, kettle and toaster
- Self-catering 5-bedroom apartments with single bedrooms, bathrooms, fully fitted kitchen for self-catering, dining and living area with TV
- Free Wi-Fi throughout
- Common rooms with pool table and TV and kitchenette with microwave, kettle, toaster and fridge/freezer
- Onsite parking and secure bike storage
- Study and computer room
- Laundry facilities with washers and dryers
- 24H security
- Conference facilities
- Outdoor seating and BBQ area
- Social lounge
View this accommodation's location