At the Christchurch i-SITE Visitor Centre we are always looking for great deals for you! We are your 'Local Experts', providing a FREE booking service for accommodation, activities and transport throughout Christchurch, Canterbury and New Zealand. Check out our current deals!
International Antarctic Centre - Save $5 per person
Book through the Christchurch i-SITE and save NZ$5 per person off full priced adult or senior/student tickets.
- Experience one of New Zealand's best tourist attractions.
- Meet the penguins, experience an Antarctic storm, ride an all-terrain vehicle and marvel at the 4D movie.
- Enjoy the free Penguin Express shuttle to take you to and from the i-SITE (pick up outside the Canterbury Museum) to the International Antarctic Centre.
- The Penguin Express shuttle departs the city every two hours from 9:00am to 3:00pm. The return shuttle departs the Antarctic Centre every two hours from 10:00am to 4:00pm.
Email or telephone 0800 423 783 to book.
Want to make your money go further?
Book these Christchurch i-SITE deals now and save!
Your open dated ticket includes: Gondola (incorporating return shuttle transfers), Caterpillar Gardens Tour, Tram day pass, and Punting.
- Experience 4 of Christchurch’s iconic attractions for only NZ$90 per person!
- Take the Gondola to the top of the Port Hills for 360 degree views over the city and Banks Peninsula
- Explore the Christchurch Botanic Gardens on a Caterpillar Gardens Tour. Check out the city on a historic tram and float leisurely down the Avon River on a guided punt ride
- Adult NZ$90
- Child (5 - 15 years) NZ$30
- Family (2 adults & up to 3 children) NZ$210
- Children under 5 years are FREE
Purchase your tickets for the Soaring Kiwi Central loop or Attractions loop on the red double decker buses and up to 2 kids go FREE with every paying adult!
- $35 per adult for the Central tour (24 hour hop on hop off pass)- departs every hour from 10am to 2pm.
- $69 per adult for the Discover Christchurch tour (2 hour duration) departs 3pm daily. Ticket is also valid for the hop on hop off 24 hour Central Tour.
- Tours depart daily from outside the Canterbury Museum.