ChristchurchNZ has a fundamental role to play in ensuring that the tourism sector recovers and prospers in Canterbury.
Partnership - Growth - Business Excellence
Your investment in our Business Partner Programme ensures we have effective engagement with tourism businesses across the sector. Our aim is to harness the intellectual and funding resources of central and local government, and tourism operators to promote the outstanding tourism capability of our region to both domestic and international markets.
Our objectives are to:
- Optimise consumer, trade and media opportunities provided by Tourism New Zealand in key international markets.
- Act as the eyes and ears for our industry and communicate with external stakeholders that influence tourism outcomes.
- Deliver a robust range of traveller information resources and services that make it easy to plan a holiday or business event in our region.
- Research opportunities and apply our marketing resources to the projects with the greatest benefit to our tourism future.
- Communicate effectively with our local communities so that they understand the social and economic benefits of a vibrant and well supported tourism industry.
By becoming a ChristchurchNZ Business Partner some of your benefits will include:
- Newsletters and email updates
- Brochure display in the Christchurch i-SITE Visitor Centre
- Invitations to industry updates and networking functions
- Invitations to seminars on key tourism issues and market developments
- Invitations to all Tourism New Zealand updates held in Christchurch
- Access to industry advice
- ChristchurchNZ advocacy support on issues of importance to the tourism sector
- Assistance with listing your business on www.newzealand.com and www.christchurchnz.com
- i-SITE automatic payments (where applicable).