Tourism New Zealand Operator Database
All accommodation, activity, attraction and transport operator listings on christchurchnz.com are created from information stored in the Tourism New Zealand (TNZ) Operator Database.
How to add your business from newzealand.com
It is FREE to create an operator listing on the TNZ Operator Database. TNZ provides a number of tools and guides to assist you. Use the following guides and check list to ensure your listing will look its best on christchurchnz.com.
If you have any further questions, please contact email@example.com.
To start creating your TNZ Operator Database listing go to www.register.newzealand.com and sign up.
How to edit your listing
Creating your assets
Images will be a prominent feature of your listing so ensure they're of a good quality.
- Adhere to TNZ's size criteria (minimum image width is 1080 pixels) and use captions, credits and landscape orientation if possible.
- Gallery Thumbnail Crop - A bottom portion of your image will be cropped out on christchurchnz.com in order to show gallery thumbnails. Choose photos which are well framed and have points of interest in the centre to upper portion of the photo.
Christchurchnz.com check list
- Ensure your images meet TNZ's guidelines and have captions and credits.
- Add a video. Videos need to be first loaded on YouTube or Vimeo.
- Enter your contact details, including your Google maps location.
- Add online booking information (when applicable).
- Add Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and other social media links.
- Enter your Qualmark awards.
- Ensure your product and service description is detailed, includes your company name and location and assumes the user does not know what your product is about.
How to add your business on Zomato and Neat Places
- If you don't yet have a listing: Add your listing
- If there is a listing but you haven't claimed it: claim your listing now!
How to add your event on Eventfinda & CCC What's On
Please note that we may filter certain events if we feel they are not suitable to our audience.