It’s your chance to explore all things to do with Antarctica when you join us at Antarctic Air Day.
Step on board the US Air Force C-17 Globemaster before it begins the airlift taking people and cargo to McMurdo Station and Scott Base for the summer season. Meet the crews, see displays and learn what it is like to live on the coldest and windiest continent.
Important C-17 Entry Details To Note:
- Free entry onto the C-17 aeroplane is by pre-registration only as numbers are limited.
- Unfortunately tickets to access the rear of the plane have sold out.
- Unfortunately tickets for access to the cockpit have sold out.
- Please note: All family members will need individual tickets to enter the plane.
- These tickets have now sold out.