The following attractions/activities are open on Christmas Day. Please make sure you refer to individual operator websites for more detail.
- Cruise departs 3pm (check in 2:30pm). Cost $100.00 per adult, $55.00 per child and $30.00 for under 5’s.
- Start your Christmas Day with a Hot Air Balloon ride departing 4:45am, cost $450 per person.
- A 20% surcharge applies to all bookings on Christmas Day. The Diamond Harbour ferry runs to a Saturday timetable and Quail Island is closed Christmas Day.
- The Botanic Gardens are open on Christmas Day however the conservatories and Ilex Café/Visitor Centre are closed.
- The Park and Café will be open from 9am – 9pm with the chairlift running from 10am – 8pm. There will also be 2 for 1 pricing on:
* Single Uplift
* 5 Uplift
* Day Pass
* All Lessons
* Bike Rental and Insurance
* DH Apprentice
- Open from 2pm with some eateries open.
- Open from 9am – 5:30pm.
- Tours departing at 8.30am and 12.30pm. Cost is a $150 per person. Bookings essential.
- Running limited services Christmas Day. Operating normal timetable every other day.
- Operating Sunday timetable on Christmas Day. All services stopping at 6pm.
- Operating subject to availability.