One hours drive from Christchurch, Washpen Falls offers unique outdoor recreational facilities in a breathtaking natural setting in the midst of a working sheep, cattle and deer farm.
What you need to know:
- One hour drive from Christchurch.
- The walk is situated on a high country working farm.
- Allow 2-3 hours.
- The walk is a loop track.
- A fee is charged which includes a track guide & use of walking sticks $10.00 per adult $5.00 per child (under 15).
- Walkable all year round except in extreme weather.
- Warm clothing & sturdy footwear required.
- Prams are not suitable.
- Dogs are not permitted.
- More information ...