Explore Godley Head’s fascinating history with stunning views of Lyttelton on this 3 hour return walk.
What you need to know:
- 3 hour return trip.
- Loop track.
- 50 minute drive from Christchurch.
- Most people drive to the Godley Head car park and complete track from there. Alternatively, this walk can be accessed from Taylors Mistake beach.
- Steep, unfenced cliffs – keep children under supervision at all times.
- Toilets available at Taylors Mistake and Godley Head car park.
- Dogs allowed on lead only.
- Not suitable for prams due to steps.
- More information ...