The Christchurch & Canterbury Tourism trade team are committed to ensuring that you have the appropriate tools and resources to promote Canterbury with ease.
We are always available for travel trade enquiries and can assist with -
- itinerary planning
- familiarisation support
- new product updates
- recommending regional highlights
- brochure copy and / or editorials
- trade training.
View and download our trade collateral.
NZTA Top Of The South Travel Information
- Upper South Island Summer Holiday Travel Information (PDF, 0.184MB)
Top of The South Brochure
- Top of The South Brochure 2017 (PDF,2.8MB)
Christchurch and Canterbury brochures
- Christchurch visitor hospitality map (PDF, 1.8MB)
A useful guide to bars, restaurants, cafes and fast food options around the Central City, Riccarton and Merivale. Collated by cuisine type.
- Christchurch city map (PDF, 2.48MB)
- A comprehensive map highlighting key attractions, accommodation and services in the Central City.
- Christchurch group restaurant guide (PDF, 0.49MB)
- A list of restaurants in Central Christchurch suitable for groups.
- Canterbury Halal guide (PDF, 0.42MB)
A regional guide to Halal restaurants and catering companies within the Christchurch and Canterbury region.
- Christchurch hotel fact sheet (PDF, 29MB)
A helpful fact sheet identifying Christchurch's current hotels. Information includes facilities available and locations.
- South Island Road Trips brochure
Breathtaking scenery, thrilling adventures and world class food and wine. It's all just around the corner on a South Island road trip. We've created some amazing journeys, check them out and plan your road trip adventure today.
- Aoraki / Mount Cook Mackenzie (PDF, 0.38MB)
Mackenzie is a stunning region of contrasts, from the sky piercing Aoraki Mt Cook to the turquoise of the lakes and sparkle of the night sky, this itinerary highlights the must do's in the region.
- Ashburton and Mid Canterbury Discovery (PDF, 0.39MB)
Famed for its ski experiences, Mount Hutt, near Methven offers some of the most consistent and reliable snow in the Southern Hemisphere. However, Ashburton District is a year-round destination with a diverse range of activities. Read about some of the must see and do's with this sample itinerary.
- Central South Island Magic (PDF, 0.38MB)
Journey to the Central South Island - truly the heartland! This is a region of sweeping plains, rolling hills and unspoilt coastline. Discover the gems of the area with this sample itinerary.
- Hanmer Springs and Hurunui (PDF, 0.45MB)
From thermal pools, to vineyard restaurants and adrenalin filled adventure the Hurunui region is a great spot for some time away. Check out this sample itinerary to find some of the best spots in the region.
- Kaikoura (PDF, 0.56MB)
The Kaikoura Township is located on a rocky peninsula, protruding from farmland beneath the mountains. The area is rich in nature and culture, discover the best of Kaikoura with this sample itinerary.
Christchurch Pockets of Awesome email newsletter
Christchurch Pockets of Awesome is a fortnightly, email newsletter designed to provide information about key Christchurch events, must do visitor attractions as well as some suggestions on where to go around the city.