- Hanmer Springs InstaRetreat
Hanmer Springs InstaRetreat
Join us at the first ever Christchurch & Canterbury Tourism InstaRetreat!
Held in beautiful Hanmer Springs, enjoy a fun filled weekend in the heart of the Hurunui district with fellow content creators and our three guest social influencers.
We are lucky enough to be joined by the talented trio of Will Patino (Australia), Kyle 'Bare Kiwi' (New Zealand) and Rachel Stewart (New Zealand).
This weekend is all about having a great time, creating epic content, networking and learning from some of the best in the business.
What you need to know
- Date: Saturday, 25 & Sunday, 26 March, 2017
- Location: Hanmer Springs, Canterbury, NZ
Saturday, 25 March 2017
||Make your own way to Hanmer Springs.
||The 'InstaMeet' kicks off. Meet at Hanmer Springs Thermal Pools & Spa.
||Let the advenuture begin. Enjoy an action packed day with activities including jet boating, quad biking, rafting and mountain biking.(You will be asked to select your preferred activity closer to the time)
||Join fellow Instagrammers back at the Hanmer Springs Thermal Pools & Spa for networking, drinks and nibbles.
||The 'ask the influnencers' panel discussion begins.
||InstaMeet concludes. All attendees are invited to enjoy Hanmer Springs Thermal Pools & Spa until closing. InstaRetreat guests settle into your accommodation and prepare for a sunset photography session.
Sunday, 26 March 2017
||Enjoy a scrumptious buffet breakfast at the Heritage Hotel.
||Workshops begin in the Heritage Hotel Ball Room. Hear from well known Photographers and Social Influencers Will Patino, Rachel Stewart and Kyle “te Kiwi” Mulinder as they cover topics including long exposure photography and working with drones and more!
1. The InstaRetreat option is the all inclusive full weekend of fun with a registration fee of $100 p/person.
What's included in the registration fee
- An awesome adventure in Hanmer Springs
- Free pool entry valid for the entire day on Saturday
- Afternoon refreshments at the networking event
- 1 nights' shared accommodation in a Hanmer Springs Holiday Home
- Full buffet breakfast on Sunday morning
- Tea, coffee and snacks throughout the workshops
- 3 priceless workshops from 3 amazing influnecers from Australia and New Zealand
2. The InstaMeet is a FREE option which only gives you access to the Saturday activity and networking event only.
3. Workshop Only - give you access to our 3 awesome workshops from Will Patino, Kyle Mulinder and Rach Stewart FREE of charge.
4. The InstaMeet and Workshop ticket gives you access to the full weekend of activities including the buffet breakfast - accommodation will however be at your own cost.
Please only select one ticket option. Tickets are limited so don't delay!
Secure your tickets here.
The Hanmer Springs InstaRetreat is brought to you with help from Hurunui Tourism and Hanmer Springs Thermal Pools & Spa.