The central city is an excellent place to take the family for a meal out. Here are some of our favourite kid-friendly spots to take the family on your next trip to the city.
- Iconic Christchurch café C1 Espresso is a lot of fun for kids, with food being delivered to your table through pneumatic tubes.
- The relaxed vibe of Winnie Bagoes, along with its friendly staff and spacious indoor social seating plus a heated covered courtyard, make this a great place to bring kids.
- Maybe eat the sensible stuff at home and then head for dessert to Rollickin Gelato. The kids will love the homemade organic gelato and sorbet creations on offer and the adults can slurp up tasty organic espressos or affogatos.
- Love Americana? Take the family along to Diner 66 for a delicious dive into American cuisine. The shakes and burgers are out of this world!
- What kid doesn’t love hamburgers? And as well as making the best burgers in town, diners are also offered free hugs from the team at Bacon Bros.
- You can’t go past the tried and true, Lone Star. With a fantastic kids menu, you are guaranteed to leave with happy faces – don’t forget a coke float!
- Adventurous kids in tow? Check out one of the newest additions to The Crossing – Cookai. Sit down at the sushi train and pick up whatever takes your fancy.
You may also be interested in ...