Lads. Blokes. Bros. Homies. This is for you!
Win the Ultimate CBD Boys' Night Experience!
Round up the lads and get yourselves in the draw for one of two epic nights out in ol’ mate Christchurch CBD.
You and three mates are in to win one of the following:
The ultimate lads-on-tour night at Christchurch Casino!
- The exclusive use of a Poker, Roulette or Blackjack table for two hours, a professional dealer to teach the game, and a $5 first bet.
- $100 food voucher at Monza, Christchurch Casino sports bar
- Free parking at Christchurch Casino
- 4 x $20 Beam Scooter credit
- 4 x $10 Rollickin gift card
- The Crate Escape – escape rooms experience. Break your boys outta jail!
To enter, tag the crew you’d bring along, and you’re in the draw.
The winner will be announced on Wednesday 14 August. Prizes to be redeemed on Saturday 17 August, so keep your Saturday FREE!
It's all waiting here for you in the CBD #BabyComeBack
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter of the Baby Come Back Ultimate CBD Boys' Night Experience is ChristchurchNZ, whose registered office is at Level 3, 101 Cashel Street, Christchurch, 8011, New Zealand.
- To enter, entrants must share the post on Facebook, tag their crew in the comment. By entering the competition or promotion each entrant will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and to have agreed to be bound by them.
- The competition is open to residents of New Zealand, aged 20 or over on Facebook, except employees of ChristchurchNZ and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organization of the competition.
- Winners will be selected by the promoter and at the promoter’s discretion, based on the content of responses to Competition Posts.
- Winners will be notified by the promoter via the comments section of the relevant Competition Post.
- There is no entry fee to enter this competition.
- If a winner cannot be contacted by the promoter within [24 hours of the notification referred to in clause 5] the promoter reserves the right to reselect a replacement winner.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition, including the prizes, and these terms and conditions without notice because of circumstances outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified via relevant Competition Posts as soon as possible by the promoter.
- Winners and their friends must be able to attend the experience on [Saturday, 17 August 2019].
- Prize are as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. Prizes are not transferable.
- The promoter reserves to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given or where an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner or otherwise than in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final.
- To the full extent permitted by law, ChristchurchNZ will not be liable to the winners in respect of any claim for any loss, damage or injury whatsoever (including, without limitation, any consequential, indirect special, punitive or incidental damages) or for any physical or mental injury suffered by the winner or accompanist as a result of in connection with the competition or by reason of the utilisation or application of any prize won in the competition.
- All entries become the property of ChristchurchNZ and may be used for promotional and marketing purposes, or passed onto a third party involved in the promotion for their marketing purposes.
- By entering the competition winners agree to their names being published and to be photographed, filmed and/or interviewed by ChristchurchNZ or the promoter and that the promoter may use their names and such photographs, videos and/or interviews for publicity purposes.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to ChristchurchNZ and not to any other party.