At the Christchurch i-SITE Visitor Centre we are always looking for great deals for you! We are your 'Local Experts', providing a FREE booking service for accommodation, activities and transport throughout Christchurch, Canterbury and New Zealand. Check out our current deals!
Winter Warmer Passport
The Winter Warmer Lost and Found market is taking place at the Arts Centre from 4-9pm on Friday 25 August and Saturday 26 August. Pick up your Winter Warmer Passport from the i-SITE, visit the four locations to receive your stamps and be into win some amazing prizes!
The main prizes up for grabs is a Tranzalpine return trip for two, and a Hasslefree Annual Pass!
50% OFF Hasslefree Annual Pass
Save up to $500 on TranzAlpine Scenic Train & Accommodation Packages
- TranzAlpine scenic train journey with Greymouth accommodation – From $498 for 2 adults
- TranzAlpine scenic train journey with Lake Brunner accommodation – From $498 for 2 adults
- TranzAlpine scenic train journey with Punakaiki accommodation – From $518 for 2 adults
International Antarctic Centre - Save $5 per person
Book through the Christchurch i-SITE and save NZ$5 per person off full priced adult or senior/student tickets.
- Experience one of New Zealand's best tourist attractions.
- Meet the penguins, experience an Antarctic storm, ride an all-terrain vehicle and marvel at the 4D movie.
- Enjoy the free Penguin Express shuttle to take you to and from the i-SITE (pick up outside the Canterbury Museum) to the International Antarctic Centre.
- The Penguin Express shuttle departs the city on the hour from 10am to 4pm. The return shuttle departs the Antarctic Centre on the half hour from 10:30am to 4:30pm.
Email or telephone 0800 423 783 to book.
Want to make your money go further?
Book these Christchurch i-SITE deals now and save!
Your open dated ticket includes: Gondola (incorporating return shuttle transfers), Caterpillar Gardens Tour, Tram day pass, and Punting.
- Experience 4 of Christchurch’s iconic attractions for only NZ$86 per person!
- Take the Gondola to the top of the Port Hills for 360 degree views over the city and Banks Peninsula
- Explore the Christchurch Botanic Gardens on a Caterpillar Gardens Tour. Check out the city on a historic tram and float leisurely down the Avon River on a guided punt ride
- Adult NZ$86
- Child (5 - 15 years) NZ$25
- Family (2 adults & up to 3 children) NZ$199
- Children under 5 years are FREE
Purchase your tickets for the Discover Christchurch 1 hour or 3 hour tours on the red double decker buses and up to 2 kids go FREE with every paying adult!
- $35 per adult for the 1 hour City tour - departs on the hour at 10am and 2pm
- $69 per adult for the 3 hour City tour - departs 10am and 2pm
- Tours depart daily from outside the museum