Keep up-to-date with what has been happening in the tourism sector with our business partner resources.
Business Partner Programme Logo's 2019/20
If you are an official Business Partner of ChristchurchNZ, then you may use the below logos on your marketing material.
- ChristchurchNZ Official Business Partner 2019/2020 Stacked
- ChristchurchNZ Official Business Partner 2019/2020 Long
- ChristchurchNZ Official Business Partner 2019/2020 Convention Bureau Stacked
- ChristchurchNZ Official Business Partner 2019/2020 Convention Bureau Long
Tourism Business Partner Functions
- Tourism Talent Presentation by Dylan Rushbrook (PDF, 1.12MB)
- Digital Health Check Presentation by Maverick Digital (PDF, 15.2MB)
- Language & Culture Presentation by BTM (PDF, 2.65MB)
Watch the videos from the latest Business Partner Function
- Delivering with bold ambition for Õtautahi Christchurch (PDF, 2.87MB)
- Cruise Workshop October 2019 (PDF, 7MB)
- Tourism Sector Case for Lyttelton Cruise Wharf Development (PDF, 1.00MB)
- Christchurch City Council - Coach Facilities in Christchurch CBD (PDF, 0.44MB)
- Cruise sector earns $365.3m and still growing (PDF, 0.11MB)
- Survey of Community Attitudes to Akaroa Hosting Cruise Ship Arrivals - Summary (PDF, 1.99MB)
- Survey of Community Attitudes to Akaroa Hosting Cruise Ship Arrivals (PDF, 1.98MB)
- Cruise Ship Tourism in Akaroa by Lincoln University (PDF, 2.97MB)
Christchurch Pockets of Awesome is a fortnightly, email newsletter designed to provide information about key Christchurch events, must do visitor attractions as well as some suggestions on where to go around the city.