Kay will be here to greet you in her Papanui homestay Christchurch. Kay is friendly and knows Christchurch and its attractions. It's ideally located with tourist brochures, shops and restaurants all nearby - Your Home Away From Home.
* Daylight check in and departures.
* I only take one booking at a time so your area is private.
* Your own lounge, balcony, TV, free Wi-Fi, private bathroom bath and shower high pressure water system, luxury shower accessories and towels. Guest bedroom is upstairs.
* Room has fresh flowers, bedside lamps, bedside cabinets, draws and a wardrobe, heating, electric blankets,windows and blinds.
* Tea and coffee making facilities and a small fridge.
Safe parking at front door. No airport pick ups available.
- Business hours
8am - 8pm
- Months of operation
Facilities & Features
- Internet (Public Use)
- Luggage Storage
- Proximity to airport:
15 minutes by car or taxi
- Proximity to town:
15 minutes by car or taxi - bus stop 2 minutes walk from here
- Number of rooms:
2 - minimum stay 2 nights
- Maximum capacity:
Pricing & Conditions
Professional guests, not suitable for children or pets. Peaceful and quiet.
We only take one booking at a time so the area is kept private for your stay.
As this is my private home I would be grateful if you could provide some information about yourselves (age group, profession, purpose of trip, country of origin, references) before a booking can be accepted.
Once a booking is accepted a 30% deposit is required within 7 days.
Summer Specials - Stay & Save 3 nights $99 per night